Micromax X288By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X288 (Released 2012, May)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 700 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- Mediatek MT6513
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 61 grams
- 113.7 x 49 x 15.8 mm
- (4.48 x 1.93 x 0.62 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- SMS, MMS
- Audio/video player
Find dealers for Micromax X288 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X288 mobile phone in your city.
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X288
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6513 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 61g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax X288
Micromax X288 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, May by Micromax - Micromax X288 priced at 2151. Micromax X288 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. Micromax X288 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X288 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 700 h of standby time . It measures 113.7 x 49 x 15.8 mm (4.48 x 1.93 x 0.62 in) and weighs 61 gms. For communication Micromax X288 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X288 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.