Micromax X287 BoltBy Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X287 Bolt (Released March, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 2.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 154 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 4 GB
- MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4(2G)
- Operating System
- 89 grams
- 120 x 52 x 11.60 mm
- Music Formats: Music Formats : MP3, MID, Loud Speakers
- Phone Book
- 300 Entries
- SMS Storage 200
Find dealers for Micromax X287 Bolt mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X287 Bolt mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X287 Bolt
- Medium Size Screen - 2.6 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 154 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 89g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Micromax X287 Bolt
Micromax X287 Bolt Historic Price Trends
Micromax X287 Bolt Mobile Key Features
Released March, 2013 by Micromax - Micromax X287 Bolt priced at 1999. Micromax X287 Bolt features a display of 2.6 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with LCD and pixel density of 154 PPI. Micromax X287 Bolt comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4(2G) of talk time , Up to 500(2G) of standby time . It measures 120 x 52 x 11.60 mm and weighs 89 gms. For communication Micromax X287 Bolt supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Micromax X287 Bolt include 2G, Bluetooth v2, FM radio.