Micromax X230By Micromax Mobiles
Micromax X230 Price in India
Micromax Mmx X230(Black, Red) (Black, Red)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Original bill
- EMI Available
- Return Policy
- Cash on Delivery
- Free Shipping
- Delivery: 2-3 days
- The best price of Micromax X230 is 1,499 at Flipkart.com in India on 9th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Micromax X230 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying Micromax X230 if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Micromax X230 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Micromax X230 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Micromax X230 (January 5, 2011)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 2 GB
- MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 792(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5(2G)
- Operating System
- 110 grams
- 110 x 47 x 15.20 mm
- Music Formats: Multi Format Music Player
Find dealers for Micromax X230 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X230 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X230
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.