Micromax X222By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X222 (Released 2011)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 157 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h
- Qualcomm MSM7227-1 Snapdragon S1
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 83 grams
- 92 x 52 x 14 mm
- (3.62 x 2.05 x 0.55 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Micromax X222 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X222 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X222
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm MSM7227-1 Snapdragon S1 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 83g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.