Micromax X200By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X200 (Released May, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- Internal Storage
- 64 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 2 GB
- 64GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 216 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 Hours(2G)
- 32 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 80 grams
- 108.5 x 45 x 14 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: MIDI, MP3
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
Find dealers for Micromax X200 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X200 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X200
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 32 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 80g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 64 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
Micromax X200 Mobile Key Features
Released May, 2013 by Micromax - Micromax X200 priced at 998. Micromax X200 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 114 PPI. Micromax X200 comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with 32 MB RAM with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 216 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 108.5 x 45 x 14 mm and weighs 80 gms. For communication Micromax X200 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 64GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Micromax X200 include 2G, FM radio.