Micromax X1iBy Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X1i (Released 2010)
- Screen Size
- 1.46 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 124 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- No, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 2 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 720 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 16 h
- Operating System
- 82 grams
- 106 x 44.5 x 16 mm
- (4.17 x 1.75 x 0.63 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax X1i mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X1i mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X1i
- Very Small Screen - 1.46 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 124 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 82g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
Video Review of Micromax X1i
Micromax X1i Mobile Key Features
Released 2010 by Micromax - Micromax X1i priced at 1370. Micromax X1i features a display of 1.46 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 124 PPI. paired with with a battery of 1800mAh. The handset offers Up to 16 h of talk time , Up to 720 h of standby time . It measures 106 x 44.5 x 16 mm (4.17 x 1.75 x 0.63 in) and weighs 82 gms. For communication Micromax X1i supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X1i include 2G, FM radio.