Micromax X11iBy Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X11i (Released 2011, December)
- Screen Size
- 1.46 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 124 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- No, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 720 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 17 h
- Operating System
- 95 grams
- 113.5 x 48 x 15.8 mm
- (4.47 x 1.89 x 0.62 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, No
- Audio/video player
Find dealers for Micromax X11i mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X11i mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X11i
- Very Small Screen - 1.46 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 124 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 95g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax X11i
Micromax X11i Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, December by Micromax - Micromax X11i priced at 1183. Micromax X11i features a display of 1.46 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 124 PPI. paired with with a battery of 1800mAh. The handset offers Up to 17 h of talk time , Up to 720 h of standby time . It measures 113.5 x 48 x 15.8 mm (4.47 x 1.89 x 0.62 in) and weighs 95 gms. For communication Micromax X11i supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X11i include 2G, FM radio.