Micromax X101By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X101 (Released 2012, September)
- Screen Size
- 1.77 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 116 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 4 GB
- 16MB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 200 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Mediatek MT6515
- 16MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Audio/Video player
Find dealers for Micromax X101 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X101 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X101
- Very Small Screen - 1.77 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 116 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6515 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Micromax X101
Micromax X101 Historic Price Trends
Micromax X101 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, September by Micromax - Micromax X101 priced at 2549. Micromax X101 features a display of 1.77 inches & screen Resolution of 128x160 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 116 PPI. Micromax X101 comes with 0.64 MP of Primary Camera paired with 16MB RAM, Micromax X101 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 200 h of standby time . It measures . For communication Micromax X101 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 16MB RAM. Connectivity options of the Micromax X101 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, FM radio.