Micromax Q75By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax Q75 (Released 2010)
- Great Battery
- Good Camera
- Dual SIM
- No Cons
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 115 x 64.5 x 12.2 mm
- (4.53 x 2.54 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML (Opera Mini)
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Facebook, NimBuzz apps
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax Q75 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax Q75 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax Q75
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax Q75
Micromax Q75 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010 by Micromax - Micromax Q75 priced at 2960. Micromax Q75 features a display of 0 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 0 PPI. Micromax Q75 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax Q75 has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h of talk time , Up to 240 h of standby time . It measures 115 x 64.5 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.54 x 0.48 in) . For communication Micromax Q75 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax Q75 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.