Micromax Q75By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax Q75 (Released 2010)
- Great Battery
- Good Camera
- Dual SIM
- No Cons
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 115 x 64.5 x 12.2 mm
- (4.53 x 2.54 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML (Opera Mini)
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Facebook, NimBuzz apps
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax Q75 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax Q75 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax Q75
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...