Micromax C115By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax C115 (Released March 2012)
- Screen Size
- 1.77 inches
- Pixel Density
- 116 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Memory Card Not Supported
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 11(2G)
- Operating System
- 81 grams
- 113.6 x 44.7 x 14.95 mm
- Music Formats: N/A
- Phone Book
- 300 Entries
- SMS Storage 200
Find dealers for Micromax C115 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax C115 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax C115
- Very Small Screen - 1.77 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 116 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 32 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 81g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
Micromax C115 Mobile Key Features
Released March 2012 by Micromax - Micromax C115 priced at 1530. Micromax C115 features a display of 1.77 inches & screen Resolution of with LCD and pixel density of 116 PPI. Micromax C115 comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1800mAh. The handset offers Up to 11(2G) of talk time , Up to 600(2G) of standby time . It measures 113.6 x 44.7 x 14.95 mm and weighs 81 gms. For communication Micromax C115 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax C115 include 2G, FM radio.