Micromax Bling 2 A55By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax Bling 2 A55 (Released May, 2011)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Internal Storage
- 512 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 512MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 144 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 Hours(2G)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227
- 600 MHz
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v2.2 (Froyo)
- 111 grams
- 107.2 x 58.7 x 13.5 mm
- Yes, UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g
Find dealers for Micromax Bling 2 A55 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax Bling 2 A55 mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax Bling 2 A55
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 111g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 512 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Micromax Bling 2 A55 Mobile Key Features
Released May, 2011 by Micromax - Micromax Bling 2 A55 priced at 2899. Micromax Bling 2 A55 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch and pixel density of 143 PPI. Micromax Bling 2 A55 comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 600 MHz processor , mobile runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 144 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 107.2 x 58.7 x 13.5 mm and weighs 111 gms. For communication Micromax Bling 2 A55 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 512MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Micromax Bling 2 A55 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, FM radio.