Micromax A60By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax A60 (Released 2010)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1280 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- 600 MHz
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.1
- 105 grams
- 106.8 x 59.2 x 14 mm
- (4.20 x 2.33 x 0.55 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/AAC+ player
Predictive text input (Swype)
Find dealers for Micromax A60 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax A60 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax A60
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 105g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1280 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax A60
Micromax A60 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010 by Micromax - Micromax A60 priced at 4456. Micromax A60 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Micromax A60 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 600 MHz processor paired with , Micromax A60 has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.1 operating system with a battery of 1280mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 240 h of standby time . It measures 106.8 x 59.2 x 14 mm (4.20 x 2.33 x 0.55 in) and weighs 105 gms. For communication Micromax A60 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax A60 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.