Micromax A50 NinjaBy Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax A50 Ninja (Released 2012)
- Screen Size
- 3.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Mediatek MT6573
- 650 MHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3.6
- 113 x 61 x 13 mm
- (4.45 x 2.40 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100 - SIM 1 only
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax A50 Ninja mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax A50 Ninja mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax A50 Ninja
- Medium Size Screen - 3.1 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6573 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Micromax A50 Ninja Mobile Key Features
Released 2012 by Micromax - Micromax A50 Ninja priced at 4299. Micromax A50 Ninja features a display of 3.1 inches & screen Resolution of - with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 0 PPI. Micromax A50 Ninja comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 650 MHz Cortex-A9 processor paired with , Micromax A50 Ninja has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.3.6 operating system with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 240 h of standby time . It measures 113 x 61 x 13 mm (4.45 x 2.40 x 0.51 in) . For communication Micromax A50 Ninja supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax A50 Ninja include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v2.0, FM radio.