Micromax A45By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax A45 (Released 2012, June)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 167 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h 30 min
- Mediatek MT6513
- 650 MHz Cortex-A9
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3
- 120 grams
- 115 x 63 x 13 mm
- (4.53 x 2.48 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/AAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax A45 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax A45 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax A45
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6513 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax A45
Micromax A45 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, June by Micromax - Micromax A45 priced at 4739. Micromax A45 features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 165 PPI. Micromax A45 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 650 MHz Cortex-A9 processor paired with , Micromax A45 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.3 operating system with a battery of 1300mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h 30 min of talk time , Up to 167 h of standby time . It measures 115 x 63 x 13 mm (4.53 x 2.48 x 0.51 in) and weighs 120 gms. For communication Micromax A45 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax A45 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.