Micromax A25By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax A25 (Released 2012, October)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 256MB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1280 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 180 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Mediatek MT6515
- 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- 256MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3.6
- 102 grams
- 104.5 x 56 x 13 mm
- (4.11 x 2.20 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, No
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/AAC+ player
Find dealers for Micromax A25 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax A25 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax A25
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6515 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 102g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1280 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax A25
Micromax A25 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, October by Micromax - Micromax A25 priced at 3448. Micromax A25 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Micromax A25 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor paired with 256MB RAM, Micromax A25 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.3.6 operating system with a battery of 1280mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 180 h of standby time . It measures 104.5 x 56 x 13 mm (4.11 x 2.20 x 0.51 in) and weighs 102 gms. For communication Micromax A25 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 256MB RAM. Connectivity options of the Micromax A25 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, FM radio.