Maxx MX435 PlusBy Maxx Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxx MX435 Plus (Released October, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 32 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 8 GB
- 32MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1450 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7.5 Hours(2G)
- 24 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 87 grams
- 117.56 x 48.37 x 11.45 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AAC, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries, Black List
- SMS Storage 200
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones
- Special Features
- Torch Light, Multi Languages, Auto Call Recording
- Other Facilities
- Calculator, Stopwatch, World clock, Calendar, Alarm
Find dealers for Maxx MX435 Plus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxx MX435 Plus mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxx MX435 Plus
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 24 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 87g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 32 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1450 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Maxx MX435 Plus Mobile Key Features
Released October, 2013 by Maxx - Maxx MX435 Plus priced at 1700. Maxx MX435 Plus features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 167 PPI. Maxx MX435 Plus comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with 24 MB RAM with a battery of 1450mAh. The handset offers Up to 7.5 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 600 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 117.56 x 48.37 x 11.45 mm and weighs 87 gms. For communication Maxx MX435 Plus supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 32MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Maxx MX435 Plus include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.