Maxx MX4 TurboBy Maxx Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxx MX4 Turbo (Released November, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 32 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 8 GB
- 32MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1050 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 3.5 Hours(2G)
- 24 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 72 grams
- 112 x 47.5 x 14.3 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AAC, AMR, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 250 entries, Black List
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Special Features
- Torch Light, Multi Languages, Auto Call Recording, Voice recording
- Other Facilities
- Calculator, Stopwatch, World clock, Calendar, Alarm
- Video Player
- Video Formats: 3GP, AVI, MPEG4
Find dealers for Maxx MX4 Turbo mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxx MX4 Turbo mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxx MX4 Turbo
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 24 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 72g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 32 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1050 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Maxx MX4 Turbo Mobile Key Features
Released November, 2013 by Maxx - Maxx MX4 Turbo priced at 1299. Maxx MX4 Turbo features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 114 PPI. Maxx MX4 Turbo comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with 24 MB RAM with a battery of 1050mAh. The handset offers Up to 3.5 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 400 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 112 x 47.5 x 14.3 mm and weighs 72 gms. For communication Maxx MX4 Turbo supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 32MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Maxx MX4 Turbo include 2G, Bluetooth , FM radio.