Maxx MX245 TranceBy Maxx Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxx MX245 Trance (Released October, 2011)
- Screen Size
- 2.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176 x 144 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 103 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Smile detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 4 GB
- 32MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4(2G)
- Operating System
- 58 grams
- 111.76 x 48.46 x 14.26 mm
- Shooting Modes
- Continuos Shooting
- Music Formats: MP3 Player with Big Speaker, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Phone Book
- 1000 Entries, Call Blacklist
- SMS Storage 400, SMS on Call Reject, SMS Blacklist
Find dealers for Maxx MX245 Trance mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxx MX245 Trance mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxx MX245 Trance
- Medium Size Screen - 2.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 103 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 58g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Maxx MX245 Trance Mobile Key Features
Released October, 2011 by Maxx - Maxx MX245 Trance priced at 1079. Maxx MX245 Trance features a display of 2.2 inches & screen Resolution of 176 x 144 pixels with LCD and pixel density of 103 PPI. Maxx MX245 Trance comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4(2G) of talk time , Up to 450(2G) of standby time . It measures 111.76 x 48.46 x 14.26 mm and weighs 58 gms. For communication Maxx MX245 Trance supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 32MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Maxx MX245 Trance include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.