Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i DuoBy Maxx Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i Duo (September 9, 2014 (Official))
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 245 PPI
- Display Type
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- 4GB Storage,Expandable up to 16GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 150 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 Hours(2G)
- Dual core, 1.2 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 109 grams
- 124.8 x 60.5 x 10.2 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Yes, with A-GPS
Find dealers for Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i Duo mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i Duo mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i Duo
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 245 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Spreadtrum The Spreadtrum provides extremely efficient multi-tasking without draining battery life.
- Dual core, 1.2 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 109g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...