Maxx MSD7 MT351By Maxx Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxx MSD7 MT351 (Released 20 August, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320 x 480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 128 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- 128MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5.5 Hours(2G)
- 64 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 105 grams
- 123 x 62.25 x 12.05 mm
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Music Formats: MP3, AAC, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 1000 entries, Black List
- SMS Storage 500
- USB Connectivity
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Special Features
- Multi Languages, Auto Call Recording
- Other Facilities
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, Converter, World clock, Stopwatch, E-Book Reader
- Instant Messaging
- Windows Live / MSN, Yahoo
Find dealers for Maxx MSD7 MT351 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxx MSD7 MT351 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxx MSD7 MT351
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 64 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 105g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 128 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...