Maxfone M505By Maxfone Mobiles
Full Specifications of Maxfone M505 (Released November 2015)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 850 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 350 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 Hours(2G)
- MediaTek MTK6575
- 1.2 GHz, Cortext A9
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
- Shooting Modes
- Continuos Shooting
- SMS Storage 100
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Screen Protection
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
Find dealers for Maxfone M505 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Maxfone M505 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Maxfone M505
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Mali-400 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 850 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Maxfone M505 Mobile Key Features
Released November 2015 by Maxfone - Maxfone M505 priced at 585. Maxfone M505 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 114 PPI. and powered by 1.2 GHz, Cortext A9 processor paired with 512 MB RAM, Maxfone M505 has Mali-400 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system with a battery of 850mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 350 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures . For communication Maxfone M505 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Maxfone M505 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth , FM radio.