Magicon M3 AtomBy Magicon Mobiles
Full Specifications of Magicon M3 Atom (Released May, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320 x 480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1100 mAh
- Battery Type
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- 135 grams
- 118.5 x 63 x 11.6 mm
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Light sensor, Accelerometer
Find dealers for Magicon M3 Atom mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Magicon M3 Atom mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Magicon M3 Atom
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 256 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 135g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...