M-Tech G10By M-Tech Mobiles
Full Specifications of M-Tech G10 (Released July, 2016)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1700 mAh
- Operating System
- 112.8 x 47.8 x 14 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: MP3, MP4
- Phone Book
Find dealers for M-Tech G10 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling M-Tech G10 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of M-Tech G10
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1700 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
M-Tech G10 Mobile Key Features
Released July, 2016 by M-Tech - M-Tech G10 priced at 1299. M-Tech G10 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 143 PPI. M-Tech G10 comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1700mAh. It measures 112.8 x 47.8 x 14 mm . For communication M-Tech G10 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the M-Tech G10 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.