LG L50By LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG L50 (Released 2014, July)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Geo-Tagging, Panorama
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1900 mAh
- Battery Type
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 142 grams
- 124.5 x 65.4 x 12.2 mm
- (4.90 x 2.57 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for LG L50 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG L50 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of LG L50
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 142g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of LG L50
LG L50 Mobile Key Features
Released 2014, July by LG - LG L50 priced at 0. LG L50 features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with Capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 233 PPI. LG L50 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1900mAh. It measures 124.5 x 65.4 x 12.2 mm (4.90 x 2.57 x 0.48 in) and weighs 142 gms. For communication LG L50 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the LG L50 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, NFC Yes, FM radio.