LG GW550By LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG GW550 (Released 2009, October)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 370 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 3 h 30 min (3G)
- Qualcomm MSM7201A
- Adreno 130
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Stan…
- 125 grams
- 116 x 62 x 12 mm
- (4.57 x 2.44 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/MP4/eAAC+/WMA player
Document viewer (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF)
Predictive text input
Find dealers for LG GW550 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG GW550 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of LG GW550
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 130 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 125g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of LG GW550
LG GW550 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, October by LG - LG GW550 priced at 17500. LG GW550 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. LG GW550 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , LG GW550 has Adreno 130 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Stan… operating system with a battery of 1300mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 3 h 30 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 370 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 116 x 62 x 12 mm (4.57 x 2.44 x 0.47 in) and weighs 125 gms. For communication LG GW550 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the LG GW550 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.