LG GS500 Cookie PlusBy LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG GS500 Cookie Plus (Released 2010, April)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h 40 min
- Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 92 grams
- 107 x 52.5 x 11.5 mm
- (4.21 x 2.07 x 0.45 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Native Facebook client
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Predictive text input
Find dealers for LG GS500 Cookie Plus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG GS500 Cookie Plus mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of LG GS500 Cookie Plus
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 92g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of LG GS500 Cookie Plus
LG GS500 Cookie Plus Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, April by LG - LG GS500 Cookie Plus priced at 4500. LG GS500 Cookie Plus features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. LG GS500 Cookie Plus comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , LG GS500 Cookie Plus has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h 40 min of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 107 x 52.5 x 11.5 mm (4.21 x 2.07 x 0.45 in) and weighs 92 gms. For communication LG GS500 Cookie Plus supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the LG GS500 Cookie Plus include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.