LG GD710 Shine IIBy LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG GD710 Shine II (Released 2009, December)
- Screen Size
- 2.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 182 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h 20 min
- Operating System
- 120 grams
- 106.9 x 51.5 x 13.3 mm
- (4.21 x 2.03 x 0.52 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes + download
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMV player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for LG GD710 Shine II mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG GD710 Shine II mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of LG GD710 Shine II
- Medium Size Screen - 2.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 182 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
LG GD710 Shine II Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, December by LG - LG GD710 Shine II priced at 0. LG GD710 Shine II features a display of 2.2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 182 PPI. LG GD710 Shine II comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h 20 min of talk time , Up to 300 h of standby time . It measures 106.9 x 51.5 x 13.3 mm (4.21 x 2.03 x 0.52 in) and weighs 120 gms. For communication LG GD710 Shine II supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the LG GD710 Shine II include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.