LG GD580 LollipopBy LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG GD580 Lollipop (Released 2010, January)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 250 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h
- Adreno 130
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 103 grams
- 108.3 x 51.5 x 13.4 mm
- (4.26 x 2.03 x 0.53 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for LG GD580 Lollipop mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG GD580 Lollipop mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of LG GD580 Lollipop
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 130 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 103g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of LG GD580 Lollipop
LG GD580 Lollipop Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, January by LG - LG GD580 Lollipop priced at 12500. LG GD580 Lollipop features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. LG GD580 Lollipop comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , LG GD580 Lollipop has Adreno 130 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 800mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h of talk time , Up to 250 h of standby time . It measures 108.3 x 51.5 x 13.4 mm (4.26 x 2.03 x 0.53 in) and weighs 103 gms. For communication LG GD580 Lollipop supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the LG GD580 Lollipop include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.