LG GD510 PopBy LG Mobiles
Full Specifications of LG GD510 Pop (Released 2009, October)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Yes, 320x240 @ 12
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 min 30 sec
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 87 grams
- 97.8 x 49.5 x 11.2 mm
- (3.85 x 1.95 x 0.44 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Solar panel for battery charging (optional)
Facebook, MySpace, Twitter integration
Predictive text input
Find dealers for LG GD510 Pop mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG GD510 Pop mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of LG GD510 Pop
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 87g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of LG GD510 Pop
LG GD510 Pop Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, October by LG - LG GD510 Pop priced at 9000. LG GD510 Pop features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. LG GD510 Pop comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , LG GD510 Pop has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 2 min 30 sec of talk time , It measures 97.8 x 49.5 x 11.2 mm (3.85 x 1.95 x 0.44 in) and weighs 87 gms. For communication LG GD510 Pop supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the LG GD510 Pop include 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.