Lemon B579By Lemon Mobiles
Full Specifications of Lemon B579 (Released October, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 89 grams
- 114 x 49 x 15.2 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
- SMS Storage 200
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Special Features
- Torch Light, Auto Call Recording, Mobile Tracker
- Other Facilities
- Calculator, World clock, Calendar, Alarm
- Lemon Twist & Lemon Zone
Find dealers for Lemon B579 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Lemon B579 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Lemon B579
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 89g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Lemon B579 Mobile Key Features
Released October, 2013 by Lemon - Lemon B579 priced at 2500. Lemon B579 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 167 PPI. Lemon B579 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1800mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 600 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 114 x 49 x 15.2 mm and weighs 89 gms. For communication Lemon B579 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Lemon B579 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.