Lava Iris 352 FlairBy Lava Mobiles
Full Specifications of Lava Iris 352 Flair (Released 2014, August)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Internal Storage
- 2 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 2GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 h 30 min
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.4.2
- 117 x 61 x 10.6 mm
- (4.61 x 2.40 x 0.42 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email
- MP4/H.263 player
Find dealers for Lava Iris 352 Flair mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Lava Iris 352 Flair mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of Lava Iris 352 Flair
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Mali-400 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 2 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Lava Iris 352 Flair
Lava Iris 352 Flair Historic Price Trends
Lava Iris 352 Flair Mobile Key Features
Released 2014, August by Lava - Lava Iris 352 Flair priced at 2999. Lava Iris 352 Flair features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 165 PPI. Lava Iris 352 Flair comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Dual-core 1.3 GHz processor paired with 256MB RAM, Lava Iris 352 Flair has Mali-400 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 operating system with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 10 h 30 min of talk time , It measures 117 x 61 x 10.6 mm (4.61 x 2.40 x 0.42 in) . For communication Lava Iris 352 Flair supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 2GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Lava Iris 352 Flair include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Yes, Bluetooth v3.0, FM radio.