Kimfly Z3By Kimfly Mobiles
Full Specifications of Kimfly Z3 (Released June 27, 2016)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800 x 400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 234 PPI
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 512 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- Expandable up to 64 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Single core
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android KitKat
- Yes, WCDMA – 900, 2100
- Yes, GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- USB Connectivity
- USB 2.0
- Alert types
- Vibration, MP3, WAV
- Push E-mail
Find dealers for Kimfly Z3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Kimfly Z3 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Above Average
Camera Resolution Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Kimfly Z3
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 234 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Single core More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 512 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Kimfly Z3 Mobile Key Features
Released June 27, 2016 by Kimfly - Kimfly Z3 priced at 2699. Kimfly Z3 features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 800 x 400 pixels with Capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 234 PPI. Kimfly Z3 comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Single core processor paired with 512 MB RAM, mobile runs on Android KitKat operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. It measures . For communication Kimfly Z3 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of Expandable up to 64 GB . Connectivity options of the Kimfly Z3 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 , FM radio.