Kenxinda M5By Kenxinda Mobiles
Status: Out of stock
- 1.4 inches
- 130 PPI Density
- 0.3 MP Primary
- Digital Zoom
- 600 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Kenxinda M5
- Screen Size
- 1.4 inches
- Pixel Density
- 130 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 2 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 600 mAh
- Battery Type
- Operating System
- Yes, GSM
- Music Formats: MP3 Player
Find dealers for Kenxinda M5 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Kenxinda M5 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Kenxinda M5
- Very Small Screen - 1.4 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 130 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 600 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Kenxinda M5 in India today is Rs. 799.00, updated on 22nd January 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like