Karbonn KC540 BlazeBy Karbonn Mobiles
Full Specifications of Karbonn KC540 Blaze (Released 2012)
- Screen Size
- 2.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 182 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 4 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 150 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 80 grams
- 111.2 x 46.8 x 13.9 mm
- (4.38 x 1.84 x 0.55 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- SMS, MMS
- Audio/video player
Find dealers for Karbonn KC540 Blaze mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Karbonn KC540 Blaze mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Karbonn KC540 Blaze
- Medium Size Screen - 2.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 182 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Mali-400 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 80g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Karbonn KC540 Blaze
Karbonn KC540 Blaze Historic Price Trends
Karbonn KC540 Blaze Mobile Key Features
Released 2012 by Karbonn - Karbonn KC540 Blaze priced at 1999. Karbonn KC540 Blaze features a display of 2.2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 182 PPI. Karbonn KC540 Blaze comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Karbonn KC540 Blaze has Mali-400 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 150 h of standby time . It measures 111.2 x 46.8 x 13.9 mm (4.38 x 1.84 x 0.55 in) and weighs 80 gms. For communication Karbonn KC540 Blaze supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Karbonn KC540 Blaze include 2G, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.