Karbonn A3By Karbonn Mobiles
Full Specifications of Karbonn A3 (Released 2013, March)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 144 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 256GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 250 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h 20 min
- Mediatek MT6517
- 1 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX531u
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3.6
- 90 grams
- 113 x 61 x 13.5 mm
- (4.45 x 2.40 x 0.53 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player
Find dealers for Karbonn A3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Karbonn A3 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Karbonn A3
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 144 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6517 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531u Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 90g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Karbonn A3
Karbonn A3 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, March by Karbonn - Karbonn A3 priced at 4269. Karbonn A3 features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 144 PPI. Karbonn A3 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 1 GHz processor paired with 256MB RAM, Karbonn A3 has PowerVR SGX531u as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.3.6 operating system with a battery of 1400mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h 20 min of talk time , Up to 250 h of standby time . It measures 113 x 61 x 13.5 mm (4.45 x 2.40 x 0.53 in) and weighs 90 gms. For communication Karbonn A3 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 256GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Karbonn A3 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.