Intex SlimzzBy Intex Mobiles
Full Specifications of Intex Slimzz (Released,September 24, 2015)
- Screen Size
- 2.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 154 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- Internal Storage
- 50 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 16 GB
- 50GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 280(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4.5(2G)
- Operating System
- 70 grams
- 123 x 52.2 x 10.90 mm
- Music Formats: Music Formats : MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- 200 Entries, Black List
- SMS Storage 50
Find dealers for Intex Slimzz mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Slimzz mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Above Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Slimzz
- Medium Size Screen - 2.6 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 154 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 70g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Lots Of Storage Capacity - 50 GB More internal storage allows installation of more apps while allowing more space for storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Intex Slimzz Mobile Key Features
Released,September 24, 2015 by Intex - Intex Slimzz priced at 1440. Intex Slimzz features a display of 2.6 inches & screen Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with LCD and pixel density of 154 PPI. Intex Slimzz comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1400mAh. The handset offers Up to 4.5(2G) of talk time , Up to 280(2G) of standby time . It measures 123 x 52.2 x 10.90 mm and weighs 70 gms. For communication Intex Slimzz supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 50GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Intex Slimzz include 2G, Bluetooth , FM radio.