Intex Nano 104By Intex Mobiles
Intex Nano 104 Price in India
- The best price of Intex Nano 104 is 1,039 at Flipkart.com in India on 28th October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Intex Nano 104 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying Intex Nano 104 if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Intex Nano 104 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Intex Nano 104 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Intex Nano 104 (Released January, 2015)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 160 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 67 grams
- 111 x 46.5 x 12.7 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AMR, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
Find dealers for Intex Nano 104 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Nano 104 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Nano 104
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 67g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Intex Nano 104 Historic Price Trends
Intex Nano 104 Mobile Key Features
Released January, 2015 by Intex - Intex Nano 104 priced at 1039. Intex Nano 104 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 114 PPI. Intex Nano 104 comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 160 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 111 x 46.5 x 12.7 mm and weighs 67 gms. For communication Intex Nano 104 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Intex Nano 104 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.1, FM radio.