Intex IN 2030By Intex Mobiles
Full Specifications of Intex IN 2030 (Released March, 2015)
- Screen Size
- 1.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 121 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 2 GB
- MB storage, microSD card slot
- Operating System
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
Find dealers for Intex IN 2030 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex IN 2030 mobile phone in your city.
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex IN 2030
- Very Small Screen - 1.5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 121 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.