Intex Grand EONBy Intex Mobiles
Full Specifications of Intex Grand EON (Released March, 2015)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Operating System
- 126 grams
- (H) x 56
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
- Other Facilities
- Calculator, Stopwatch, World clock, Calendar, Alarm
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Video Player
- Video Formats: 3GP, AVI, MPEG4
Find dealers for Intex Grand EON mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Grand EON mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Grand EON
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 126g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 2500 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...