Intex Crystal 702By Intex Mobiles
Full Specifications of Intex Crystal 702 (Released November 2014)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 272 x 480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 138 PPI
- Display Type
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 175 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 120 grams
- 124 x 84 x 10.5 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AMR, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Special Features
- Torch Light, Multi Languages, Auto Call Recording, Mobile Tracker
- Other Facilities
- World clock, Calendar, Alarm, Document viewer
Find dealers for Intex Crystal 702 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Crystal 702 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Crystal 702
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 138 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...