Intex Crystal 3.5By Intex Mobiles
Full Specifications of Intex Crystal 3.5 (Released June, 2014)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320 x 480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Internal Storage
- 250 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 250MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1250 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 370 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 110 grams
- 117 x 61.5 x 11.4 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AAC, AMR, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 1000 entries
Find dealers for Intex Crystal 3.5 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Crystal 3.5 mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Crystal 3.5
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 0.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 250 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1250 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.