Intex Boom 2By Intex Mobiles
Intex Boom 2 Price in India
Intex Boom 2 (White)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Original bill
- EMI Available
- Return Policy
- Cash on Delivery
- Free Shipping
- Delivery: 2-3 days
- The best price of Intex Boom 2 is 1,329 at Flipkart.com in India on 22nd October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Intex Boom 2 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying Intex Boom 2 if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Intex Boom 2 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Intex Boom 2 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Intex Boom 2 (Released December, 2014)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 12 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 99 grams
- 122 x 52 x 13.8 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AAC, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
- Limited, 500 entries
Find dealers for Intex Boom 2 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Intex Boom 2 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Intex Boom 2
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 99g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Intex Boom 2 Historic Price Trends
Intex Boom 2 Mobile Short Description
Slim, easy-to-use and reliable, the Intex Boom 2 is the ideal alternate phone that one could have. Its 6.1 cm TFT display and the soft-touch alphanumeric keypad make the phone convenient. The phone is also loaded with useful features such as mobile tracker function, auto call record function, torch light, peer control and keypad blinking. Dual SIM Option This phone supports GSM networks and can support two SIMs, so if you have a spare SIM, then you donâ€™t need to buy an alternate phone to use it. Camera The phone comes with a quality primary camera. Connectivity and Ports The phone is Bluetooth-enabled for better connectivity and for mass transfers from your PC to the phone or vice versa, thereâ€™s a micro USB port in place.Â Memory and Storage Capacity The phone has an in-built memory of 20 KB. The phone can store up to 100 SMSs internally while the phonebook can store up to 500 contacts. You can increase the storage space by up to 32 GB using a microSD card. Battery Life The phone is powered by a 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery that offers a talk time of up to 12 hours and standby time of 400 hours.