iFcane E3By iFcane Mobiles
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of iFcane E3 ( Release Date: 9th May, 2016 )
- Screen Size
- 2.9 inches
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Expandable up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 320 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Upto 100 hrs
- Talk Time
- Upto 6 hrs
- Operating System
- 35 grams
- 85 x 54 x 5.8mm
- Yes, GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Phone Book
- Language Supported
Find dealers & shops for iFcane E3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling iFcane E3 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of iFcane E3
- Medium Size Screen - 2.9 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 35g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 320 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
iFcane E3 Historic Price Trends
Price of iFcane E3 in India today is Rs. 2,499.00, updated on 26th April 2017