iFcane E3By iFcane Mobiles
iFcane E3 Price in India
iFcane E3 Ultra Slim Credit Card Size Mobile Phone FREE CHARGER WORTH 100 RS
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Original bill
- EMI Available
- Return Policy
- Cash on Delivery
- Free Shipping
- Delivery in 2-10 days
- The best price of iFcane E3 is 1,899 at Ebay.in in India on 7th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for iFcane E3 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying iFcane E3 if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- iFcane E3 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about iFcane E3 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of iFcane E3 (Released 6 May 2016)
- Screen Size
- 2.9 inches
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Expandable up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 320 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Upto 100 hrs
- Talk Time
- Upto 6 hrs
- Operating System
- 35 grams
- 85 x 54 x 5.8mm
- Yes, GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Phone Book
- Language Supported
Find dealers for iFcane E3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling iFcane E3 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of iFcane E3
- Medium Size Screen - 2.9 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 35g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 320 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...