i-smart IS 111X ExtraBy I-Smart Mobiles
Full Specifications of i-smart IS 111X Extra (July 2, 2015 (Official))
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT No
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 35 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 8 GB
- 35MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2000 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 514 Hours(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 Hours(2G)
- Operating System
- 90 grams
- 118 x 47.7 x 14.4 mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: AMR, MP3, WAV
- Phone Book
Find dealers for i-smart IS 111X Extra mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling i-smart IS 111X Extra mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of i-smart IS 111X Extra
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT No TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 90g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 35 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
i-smart IS 111X Extra Mobile Key Features
July 2, 2015 (Official) by I-Smart - i-smart IS 111X Extra priced at 850. i-smart IS 111X Extra features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with TFT No and pixel density of 114 PPI. i-smart IS 111X Extra comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 2000mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 Hours(2G) of talk time , Up to 514 Hours(2G) of standby time . It measures 118 x 47.7 x 14.4 mm and weighs 90 gms. For communication i-smart IS 111X Extra supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 35MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the i-smart IS 111X Extra include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.