Huawei Ascend Y200By Huawei Mobiles
Full Specifications of Huawei Ascend Y200 (Released 2012, May)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 256GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 220 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h (3G)
- Qualcomm MSM7225A Snapdragon S1
- 800 MHz Cortex-A5
- 256MB RAM
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3
- 120 grams
- 116.9 x 60.4 x 11.7 mm
- (4.60 x 2.38 x 0.46 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Huawei Ascend Y200 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Huawei Ascend Y200 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Huawei Ascend Y200
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Qualcomm MSM7225A Snapdragon S1 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...