HTC Touch VivaBy HTC Mobiles
Full Specifications of HTC Touch Viva (Released 2008, October)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 128GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 270 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- TI OMAP 850
- 200 MHz ARM926EJ-S
- 128MB RAM
- Adreno 130
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Prof…
- 110 grams
- 104.5 x 59 x 15.8 mm
- (4.11 x 2.32 x 0.62 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Yes, No
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Pocket Office
Find dealers for HTC Touch Viva mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling HTC Touch Viva mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of HTC Touch Viva
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 130 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of HTC Touch Viva
HTC Touch Viva Mobile Key Features
Released 2008, October by HTC - HTC Touch Viva priced at 18990. HTC Touch Viva features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. HTC Touch Viva comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 200 MHz ARM926EJ-S processor paired with 128MB RAM, HTC Touch Viva has Adreno 130 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Prof… operating system with a battery of 1100mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 270 h of standby time . It measures 104.5 x 59 x 15.8 mm (4.11 x 2.32 x 0.62 in) and weighs 110 gms. For communication HTC Touch Viva supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 128GB RAM. Connectivity options of the HTC Touch Viva include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.