HTC SnapBy HTC Mobiles
Full Specifications of HTC Snap (Released 2009, June)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- 192GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 380 h (2G) / 480 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- 8 h 30 min (2G) / 5 h (3G)
- 192MB RAM
- Operating System
- 120 grams
- 116.5 x 61.5 x 12 mm
- (4.59 x 2.42 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for HTC Snap mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling HTC Snap mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of HTC Snap
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of HTC Snap
HTC Snap Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, June by HTC - HTC Snap priced at 0. HTC Snap features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. HTC Snap comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 192MB RAM with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers 8 h 30 min (2G) / 5 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 380 h (2G) / 480 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 116.5 x 61.5 x 12 mm (4.59 x 2.42 x 0.47 in) and weighs 120 gms. For communication HTC Snap supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 192GB RAM. Connectivity options of the HTC Snap include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.