HTC Google Nexus OneBy HTC Mobiles
- 3.7 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 252 PPI Density
- 5 MP Primary
- Auto Focus
- 1400 mAh
- View Specs
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of HTC Google Nexus One ( Release Date: 15th January, 2010 )
- Screen Size
- 3.7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 252 PPI
- Display Type
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 512GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 290 h (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 hours (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 130 grams
- 119 x 59.8 x 11.5 mm
- (4.69 x 2.35 x 0.45 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated microphone
Dedicated search key
Predictive text input
Find dealers & shops for HTC Google Nexus One mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling HTC Google Nexus One mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of HTC Google Nexus One
- Medium Size Screen - 3.7 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 252 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 130g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of HTC Google Nexus One in India today, updated on 27th April 2017
Most Popular Mobiles by HTC
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular HTC Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Nokia 3310 (2017) Listed for Rs 3,899 on Indian Retailer's Site
- Gionee M6S Plus Launched in China with 6020mAh Battery
- LG G6 Launched in India with 5.7-inch FullVision Display
- Everything you need to know about the History of Mobile Phones
- Oppo F3 to Get Launched on May 4 in Association with Baahubali