HSL Y300 PlusBy HSL Mobiles
Full Specifications of HSL Y300 Plus (May 5, 2015 (Official))
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 4 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 4MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 Hours(3G) / Up to 10 Hours(2G)
- Intel Atom
- Dual core
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4.4 (Kitkat)
- 80 grams
- 126 x 64 x 9 mm
- Yes, UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
- Limited, 300 entries
- Shooting Modes
- Burst mode
Find dealers for HSL Y300 Plus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling HSL Y300 Plus mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of HSL Y300 Plus
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Dual core More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 80g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
HSL Y300 Plus Historic Price Trends
HSL Y300 Plus Mobile Key Features
May 5, 2015 (Official) by HSL - HSL Y300 Plus priced at 2999. HSL Y300 Plus features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch and pixel density of 233 PPI. HSL Y300 Plus comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Dual core processor paired with 512 MB RAM, mobile runs on Android v4.4 (Kitkat) operating system with a battery of 1800mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 Hours(3G) / Up to 10 Hours(2G) of talk time , It measures 126 x 64 x 9 mm and weighs 80 gms. For communication HSL Y300 Plus supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 4MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the HSL Y300 Plus include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth , FM radio.