Hi-Tech HT850 YouthBy Hi Tech Mobiles
Full Specifications of Hi-Tech HT850 Youth (Released September, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320 x 480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 64 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Hi Tech
- Operating System
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
Find dealers for Hi-Tech HT850 Youth mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Hi-Tech HT850 Youth mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Hi-Tech HT850 Youth
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 64 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Hi-Tech HT850 Youth Mobile Key Features
Released September, 2013 by Hi Tech - Hi-Tech HT850 Youth priced at 2189. Hi-Tech HT850 Youth features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320 x 480 pixels with TFT Capacitive Touchscreen and pixel density of 165 PPI. Hi-Tech HT850 Youth comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1200mAh. It measures . For communication Hi-Tech HT850 Youth supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Hi-Tech HT850 Youth include 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth .